Public Catering Concessions
We will consider late applications - Contact the Show Office
Food Catering Concessions
The Romsey Show has a long tradition of high quality in all areas, especially in terms of catering. We aim to provide our visitors with a unique and diverse catering experience at the Show and therefore we are looking for public catering concessions (PCC) that suit our following aims:
- A diverse range of high quality products at reasonable prices
- A range of traditional products
- A mix of local, British and street food of different origins
- Proof of product provenance
- Products with a story
- Award winning products (provide details on application)
- Catering staff who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the products they sell
- Attractive and unusual Catering Units
Contracts for our Bar Concessions on the main showground have already been confirmed for the 2017 show.
Ice Cream Concession
Our 2017 ice cream concession has been confirmed and we look forward to welcoming back Purbeck Ice Cream.
Closing Date – 31st May 2017
Late Applications – Please contact the Show Office. Late applications will be considered.
Please make sure you read the Rules and Regulations and accurately complete all of the application form, this will ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner.
How to Apply
RETURNING EXHIBITORS (LAST 3 YEARS)
- The Show Office will automatically post/email you an application pack as soon as they are available.
- If you wish to remain in the Food Zone, please indicate this on your form.
- Download the appropriate application pack or email email@example.com to register your interest.
- The pack will include an application form, risk assessment and payment form.
- Submit the application pack and FULL payment to the Show Office. Please include a website link and/or photos of your stand.
Confirmation of Applications
The Show Office will contact ALL applicants within 2 weeks of receiving the application. If you have not heard from the Show Office within 2 weeks, please contact us to check your application has been received.
Location of pitch will be confirmed at a later date (once applications have closed). Confirmed Trade Exhibitors will receive their trade pack (including passes) towards the end of August.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Show Office on 01794 517 521. Thank you.
COUNTDOWN TO 9th SEPT 2017