Public Catering Concessions
Applications will open early 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Food Catering Concessions
The Romsey Show has a long tradition of high quality in all areas, especially in terms of catering. We aim to provide our visitors with a unique and diverse catering experience at the Show and therefore we are looking for public catering concessions (PCC) that suit our following aims:
- A diverse range of high quality products at reasonable prices
- A range of traditional products
- A mix of local, British and street food of different origins
- Proof of product provenance
- Products with a story
- Award winning products (provide details on application)
- Catering staff who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the products they sell
- Attractive and unusual Catering Units
Contracts for our Bar Concessions on the main showground have already been confirmed for the 2018 show.
Ice Cream Concession
Our 2018 ice cream concession has been confirmed and we look forward to welcoming back Purbeck Ice Cream.
Catering Booking Form
Available early 2018
Rules & Regulations
Available early 2018
Closing Date – TBC
Late Applications may be considered.
Please make sure you read the Rules and Regulations and accurately complete all of the application form, this will ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner.
How to Apply
RETURNING EXHIBITORS (LAST 3 YEARS)
- The Show Office will automatically post/email you an application pack as soon as they are available.
- If you would like your previous location, please indicate this on the form and we will do our best to arrange this (not guaranteed).
- Email email@example.com to register your interest.
- When applications open, a pack will be sent to you, including an application form, risk assessment and payment form.
- Submit the application pack to the Show Office. Please include a website link and/or photos of your stand.
Confirmation of Applications
The Show Office will contact ALL applicants within 2 weeks of receiving the application to confirm it has been received. If you have not heard from the Show Office within 2 weeks, please contact us, do not presume a space has been reserved. All applications will be for consideration and reviewed by our Food Chairman.
Location of pitch will be confirmed at a later date (once applications have closed). Confirmed Trade Exhibitors will receive their trade pack (including passes) towards the end of August.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Show Office on 01794 517 521. Thank you.
COUNTDOWN TO 9th SEPT 2017