Members Tent Catering for 2023
Click HERE>> to view the Member’s Tent Picnic Box Menu
We are pleased to welcome South Coast Parties to the 2023 Show, providing the catering for guests to the Members Area. Luxury picnic style lunches are available to book in advance of the Show – booking is open now until Friday 1st September. There will also be a basic lunch/afternoon tea menu available to purchase on the day alongside drinks and snacks, however to save time we would recommend booking in advance.
Click HERE>> to pre-order from the Member’s Tent Menu
2023 Membership Prices
Discount of £5 added on pre-May 2023 purchases for annual memberships.
- Adult – £37 (£32 until May 2023)
- Junior (12 – 16 years) – £21 (£16 until May 2023)
- Student (with valid student card) – £30 (£25 until May 2023)
Children under 12 years get free entry to the Show/Members Enclosure with a paying Member (no badge required for children).
- Single Life Membership – £400
- Joint Life Membership – £650
- Senior (65+) Life Membership – £300
The Benefits of Membership include:
- To receive a membership badge which provides free admission to the Show and the Members’ Enclosure. The Members’ Enclosure includes a bar, VIP loos and seating around the Main President’s Ring.
- Entitlement to Members’ forward parking near Admission Gate at the Show
- The option to purchase guest badges to introduce friends to the members’ Enclosure (show admission tickets still required)
- To receive a copy of the Annual Report and Accounts and vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Attend Society functions including the AGM, Farm Walk and other social events at discounted rates.
- Be entitled to reduced Class entry fees for equine, cattle and sheep classes.
- Priority to apply for a Members Premium Parking space (these are strictly limited in number). Spaces cost an additional £40.