What’s on at the 2024 Show
This page will be updated for the 2024 as we confirm entertainments for the show.
Please note: all activities can be subject to change.
We have listed some of the many things to see and do at the Romsey Show 2024 below!
For animal fans…
- The Countryside Area – jam packed with animals (see details to the right)
- The Sheep Show – several shows throughout the day
- Grand Parade of Livestock – Taking place within the cattle rings – 3pm
- Heavy Horse Parade & Turnout – Main President’s Ring – 3:45pm
- Reptile Area – opposite cattle
- Variety of horse, donkey, sheep and cattle classes.
- Popell Barns Mobile Farm – meet the animals up close!
Entertainment for all ages
- Parade of machinery and classic cars – in The Main President’s Ring
- Forging history – Military farriers
- The Mole Show – a funny educational show on the life of the humble mole!
- New Forest Tractor & Engine Club
- Locks Heath Classic Car Club
- Rabbits & Cavies from City of Portsmouth Fanciers
- City of Portsmouth Fanciers display. No poultry on the advice of the Show vet.
- Art Tent
- Shopping & Craft Tents plus plenty of outside shopping
- Wessex Film & Sound Archive Team with their mobile cinema
- Chuffley Train (small cost applies)
Local Youth Groups
As well as hundreds of trade stands inside & outside, we also welcome lots of clubs & organisations from the Local Area that help at the Show including Romsey Young Farmers, Scouts, Army Cadets, Sea Cadets and Air Cadets. Lots of these organisations have plenty of “have a go” activities on their stands for you to join in with including archery, an assault course and ball skills.
We look forward to seeing you at the Show!
Countryside Area & Ring
- Dog Fly Ball
- Falcon High – static display
- Misselchalke Gun Dogs
- The Family Dog Show (details below)
- Dog scurry
- Solent Land rover Club
Family Dog Show 2024 – classes tbc
Food Zone Area
The Food Zone area is very popular with visitors – located to the top left side of the showground before the cattle area.
- Food trade stands – selling a mixture of local & international produce
- Skills Kitchen featuring Hampshire’s finest chefs run by Hampshire Fare
- Honey Tent
- WI Tent
- Floral Art Tent
- Horticulture Tent
- Beggars Fair performance area and picnic spot