Public Catering Concessions
Applications are OPEN
We will email all previous concessions with a link to apply for the 2023 Show. For anyone new who is interested in having a concession, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a menu, prices and a photo of your unit. We have limited spaces available.
Food Catering Concessions
The Romsey Show has a long tradition of high quality in all areas, especially in terms of catering. We aim to provide our visitors with a unique and diverse catering experience at the Show and therefore we are looking for public catering concessions (PCC) that suit our following aims:
- A diverse range of high quality products at reasonable prices
- A range of traditional products
- A mix of local, British and street food of different origins
- Proof of product provenance
- Products with a story
- Award winning products (provide details on application)
- Catering staff who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the products they sell
- Attractive and unusual Catering Units
- Catering units using ONLY compostable/reusable containers/items.
We are not currently looking for any bar concessions for the 2023 show.
Ice Cream Concession
Our 2023 ice cream concession has been confirmed and we look forward to welcoming back Purbeck Ice Cream.
The Cost for public catering stands are:
4m x 6m £300 deposit or 6m x 6m £400 deposit. In addition to this you must pay 20% of takings post-show (within one month), minus the deposit already paid.
Electricity and a Wi-Fi connection for payments can be purchased at an additional cost.
COUNTDOWN TO 9th SEP 2023