Public Catering Concessions
Applications are now open.
Food Catering Concessions
The Romsey Show has a long tradition of high quality in all areas, especially in terms of catering. We aim to provide our visitors with a unique and diverse catering experience at the Show and therefore we are looking for public catering concessions (PCC) that suit our following aims:
- A diverse range of high quality products at reasonable prices
- A range of traditional products
- A mix of local, British and street food of different origins
- Proof of product provenance
- Products with a story
- Award winning products (provide details on application)
- Catering staff who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the products they sell
- Attractive and unusual Catering Units
- Catering units using ONLY compostable/reusable containers/items.
Contracts for our Bar Concessions on the main showground have already been confirmed for the 2020 Show and we look forward to welcoming back Naked Grape.
Ice Cream Concession
Our 2020 ice cream concession has been confirmed and we look forward to welcoming back Purbeck Ice Cream.
How to Apply
RETURNING EXHIBITORS (LAST 2 YEARS)
- The Show Office has emailed you an application form. If you have not received this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like your previous location, please indicate this on the form and we will do our best to arrange this (not guaranteed).
- Please download the Interest Form below and email this to email@example.com – you will then be considered for application by our Food Zone Chairman.
Confirmation of Applications
The Show Office will contact ALL applicants within 2 weeks of receiving the application/Interest Form to confirm it has been received. If you have not heard from the Show Office within 2 weeks, please contact us. All applications will be reviewed by our Food Chairman. We will invoice you upon acceptance of your application.
Confirmed Trade Exhibitors will receive their trade pack (including passes and location map) towards the end of August/beginning of September.
Closing Date – 31st May 2020
Late Applications may be considered, please contact the Show Office.
COUNTDOWN TO 12th SEP 2020