Public Catering Concessions
Applications are OPEN - Scroll down for details
Food Catering Concessions
The Romsey Show has a long tradition of high quality in all areas, especially in terms of catering. We aim to provide our visitors with a unique and diverse catering experience at the Show and therefore we are looking for public catering concessions (PCC) that suit our following aims:
- A diverse range of high quality products at reasonable prices
- A range of traditional products
- A mix of local, British and street food of different origins
- Proof of product provenance
- Products with a story
- Award winning products (provide details on application)
- Catering staff who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the products they sell
- Attractive and unusual Catering Units
- Catering units using ONLY compostable/reusable containers/items.
We are looking for a bar concession for 2022 - please fill in the form below.
Ice Cream Concession
Our 2022 ice cream concession has been confirmed and we look forward to welcoming back Purbeck Ice Cream.
Please click the link below if you are interested in applying for a pitch. Select the Public Catering -For Consideration Form – if you are new to the Show, you must fill this in before a full application will be considered.
The Cost for public catering stands are:
4m x 6m £300 deposit or 6m x 6m £400 deposit. In addition to this you must pay 20% of takings post-show (within one month), minus the deposit already paid.
COUNTDOWN TO 10th SEP 2022