2017 Horticulture application forms will be available to download from March/April 2017.
All previous exhibitors (who have exhibited in the last 3 years) will be automatically posted an application pack as soon as they are available.
Our 24,000 visitors look forward to, and enjoy, visiting our Horticulture/gardening marquee, which this year also hosts the Floral Art competitions.
We have a dedicated Chief Steward for the Horticulture marquee who is experienced in organising such tents and is always happy to help. We welcome a wide range of exhibitors including nurseries, allotment societies and garden sundries vendors. This is the ideal event to showcase what can be enjoyed in the garden at the start of autumn and to promote the fast-approaching spring-bulb planting season.
We look forward to receiving applications for consideration from both returning and new exhibitors to the show!
All exhibitors are given:
- Access to the show ground from 1pm Wednesday prior to the show
- An allocated number of vehicle passes and admission tickets
(depending on pitch size)
- Additional tickets at a specially discounted rate
- A listing in our show guide
- Coverage on social media
- Support from the Show Office and stewards on show day
COUNTDOWN TO 9th SEPT 2017