2017 Horticulture application forms are now available - email email@example.com for more information.
All previous exhibitors (who have exhibited in the last 3 years) have been automatically posted an application pack.
Our 24,000 visitors look forward to, and enjoy, visiting our Horticulture/gardening marquee, which this year also hosts the Floral Art competitions.
We have a dedicated Chief Steward for the Horticulture marquee who is experienced in organising such tents and is always happy to help. We welcome a wide range of exhibitors including nurseries, allotment societies and garden sundries vendors. This is the ideal event to showcase what can be enjoyed in the garden at the start of autumn and to promote the fast-approaching spring-bulb planting season.
We look forward to receiving applications for consideration from both returning and new exhibitors to the show!
Every Horticultural Trade Exhibitor Receives:
- An allocated number of entry wristbands & vehicle passes (based on pitch size)
- A listing in the Show Guide
- The option to buy additional entry wristbands with a 20% discount
- Support from the Show Office & Stewards
- Access to the show ground from 1pm Wednesday prior to the show
COUNTDOWN TO 9th SEPT 2017