Interested in Becoming a Trade Exhibitor at the Show?
The Romsey Show is on the of the largest one-day shows in the country, attracting around 20,000 visitors on show day, from across the south, west and beyond.
Good access links to the show ground, just off the M27, on the Broadlands Estate in Romsey, Hampshire.
The show welcomes around 400 traders on show day, with high re-booking rates from exhibitors each year.
Sell and promote your products and services. The Show has plenty of options for every visitor’s budget, with products ranging from cars and houses to crafts, clothing and more!
Explore our various trade areas below:
(Click on the photo for more information)
Applications will open around February/March 2018
How to Apply
Returning Exhibitors (last 3 years)
- The Show Office will automatically post/email you an application pack.
- We will do our best to accommodate location requirements, however we remind you that applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis (for returning & new Exhibitors).
- Email email@example.com to register your interest in applying for a trade pitch.
- Once application open we will send you a pack, which includes an application form, risk assessment and payment form.
- To apply, submit the application pack and FULL payment to the Show Office. Please include a website link and/or photos of your stand.
- We will do our best to accommodate location requirements, however we remind you that applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Confirmation of Applications
The Show Office will contact ALL applicants within 2 weeks of receiving the application. If you have not heard from the Show Office within 2 weeks, please contact us to check your application has been received. Please do not presume a space has been reserved.
Pitch locations will be confirmed at a later date (once applications have closed). Confirmed Trade Exhibitors will receive their trade pack (including passes) for the Show towards the end of August.
Opening Dates – will be early 2018.
Early Bird Applications – TBC
Public Catering Concessions – TBC
All other applications – TBC
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Show Office on 01794 517 521. Thank you.
COUNTDOWN TO 9th SEPT 2017